Earn your master of science degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) degree is designed for IT professionals in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields who wish to advance their careers and broaden their opportunities in information technology industries. The program provides an in-depth understanding of information technology and cyber security as well as social, legal, and managerial issues in the field.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now