Earn your associate of arts degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The content, ideas, intellectual frameworks, skills, and attitudes addressed in these courses are easily applied to any career goal. The Humanities degree program includes the foundation courses for many college majors.
The Humanities degree curriculum is designed to allow maximum flexibility in creating a program which best serves the interests and goals of individual students. Such a broad-based liberal arts curriculum is appropriate for students who plan to transfer into a bachelor's degree program in fields such as Dance, Drama, English, International Studies, Modern Languages, Music, Philosophy, or Pre-Law. Students uncertain about their long-term educational and career goals will find that this program provides a valuable opportunity to explore and test their interests.
Students intending to use this degree program as a basis for baccalaureate study and transfer should make certain that their course selections meet the requirements of the college to which they plan to transfer.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now