Earn your undergraduate certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Connectivity between electronic devices has revolutionized the way that we interact with each other and the rest of the world. Modern communication depends on the equipment and delivery systems that create a variety of networks in every home, business, educational institution, hospital and plant throughout the country. These information delivery systems are vital to our lives and the economy, and Network Support Technicians are needed to keep these systems functioning properly.The purpose of the Network Support Technology Certificate program is to prepare students for a career in the field of networking and PC support with a focus on upgrading and installing computer hardware and software, troubleshooting PC software issues, like viruses, spyware, and malware, configuring networking equipment, like routers and switches, designing small to medium networks and addressing schemes, and troubleshooting network connectivity problems. The program has a heavy emphasis on hands-on learning through laboratory activities using actual hardware, as well as state-of-the-art simulation software. The curriculum is designed to prepare students for industry standard certification exams like CompTIA’s A+ PC support certification and Cisco’s CCENT and CCNA network support certifications.By completing the Network Support Technology Certificate Program and obtaining entry-level certifications, an individual is better positioned for employment. Opportunities exist for computer and network support technicians, equipment installers, technical support specialists, structured cable installers, network administrators, network engineers, and technical sales consultants.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now