Earn your master of business administration degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The MBA degree program provides students of all backgrounds with knowledge and skills they need to thrive as professionals and entrepreneurs in the 21st century. Our AACSB accreditation puts us in the top five percent of international business schools, and our updated curriculum ensures that student of all backgrounds and lifestyles can succeed with us. The curriculum is segmented into three sections: foundation, core, and elective courses. In addition, all MBA student must take a zero-credit Business Workshop at the beginning of their first semester at SUNY New Paltz, which consists of a general orientation, business writing session, and an ethics test. The MBA program comprises 36-45 credits depending upon the applicants prior academic history.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live lectures
- You will learn in real-time while the professor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you watch online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiments such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now