Earn your master of science in education degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Brockport's Bilingual Education program prepares successful bilingual educators across a variety of language and cultural backgrounds. You will learn to use your language and pedagogical skills to help bilingual PK-12 students meet rigorous New York State learning standards.
You will examine the field of education in more sophisticated ways. Build your critical thinking skills and further develop your personal teaching philosophy.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at State University College at Brockport for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Graduate early
- If you're interested in graduating early, this program allows students to earn their degree ahead of schedule.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now