Earn your associate of arts degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program is for students who plan to major in history, political science, psychology or sociology when they transfer to a four-year institution to complete the requirements for the baccalaureate degree. After the four core general education requirements, students have a choice of four paths: Sociology Option, Psychology Option, Political Science Option and History Option.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Suffolk County Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now