Earn your associate of arts degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Students who complete this program earn an Associate in Liberal Arts and Sciences: Childhood Education (Teacher Education Transfer) AA Degree, with a concentration in one of the following: Biology, Earth Science, History/Social Studies, Mathematics, or English. The Childhood Education program at SUNY Sullivan prepares future educators to understand teaching as a profession requiring continuous inquiry and self-reflection in order to respond constructively to the educational and related needs of their students.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
- You will need to spend some time on campus to earn this degree
- This degree will require you to spend some time on-campus at Sullivan County Community College for some classes or seminars. However, the rest of your classes may be completed online. You may see this referred to as a "Hybrid Degree".
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records