Earn your undergraduate certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bookkeeping Certificate can be completed in one year of full-time study at 13 credits per semester. It provides the student with focused instruction in introductory accounting theory and
practice, accounting software (QuickBooks), and sales and payroll taxes. There is also emphasis on accounting for non-profit and government agencies, and spreadsheets used in business decision-making. The graduate is prepared for entry-level bookkeeping positions in both the private and public sectors, such as accounts receivable/payable clerks, payroll clerks, and county or town
account clerks and bookkeepers. All the courses listed in the certificate can be transferred to our A.A.S. degree in Business: Accounting as part of the core curriculum.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Enroll Now